Went to two graduation open houses today with the kids. Good times! I got to connect and reconnect with some people.

I need to spend some time preparing for tomorrow's teaching time. I have such high hopes for the whole three weeks that I fear that this first week will never meet my EMERGING expectations.

I was able to serve our local district for a couple of days at the church planting assessment center. This is a four day intensive experience to help identify potential church planters (people who start churches...) I was reminded again to be about the basics and to be faithful. The whole time was a great refresher for me - even though you are in a constant state of giving out.

Had a fire last night in the backyard. This was awesome. Vicki and I chilled out and chatted until late. Good stuff. I love my wife and I am proud of her.

Today is my dad and mom's anniversary. GOTO the DAVE DEUR link on the left and leave a comment of congrats to the big fella and my madre. :) They are great role models and friends.

Friends are friends forever... not really, what?
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog