The Deurty one is no longer online at home.

Why?
> Too much money that could be spent better.
> Too much time spent in front of the computer that could be spent better.

Anyways - I will still give updates from the HUB (office) when I get a chance during the day.

We finished the "DRIVEN" series on Sundays. Overall, I felt good about it. I loved seeing how God is driven to see His purposes accomplished and how the whole Bible interconnects to share that story.

This Sunday, my friend, mentor, ex-chaplain, etc... is coming to speak. His name is Ron Kopicko. He rocks and if you get the chance come to the gathering.

By the way I went and heard the band, "Legacy" at Jack's in Spring Lake. Good band - fun covers. But, I have not seen older drunk people in a long time. Funny.

bzflag is addicting,
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog