Just got back from our Sunday afternoon life group. Did the family swimming thing! Lots of fun. Harrison acts like a little old man. Sitting in his chair, giving odd little looks, not wanting to break his routine... asking to read the paper... well maybe not that.

This morning seemed to go fairly smoothly. Surf City launched the summer camp stuff and I heard it went great. I get to teach the kiddos in a few weeks and plan on bringing the hell - fire - and brimstone! :)

I just found a gray chest hair. I am getting old. Just pulled it out. ouch.

Have a great Sunday! I might break my dutch reformed heritage and mow my grass on Sunday! I may be struck dead. I think I am safe since the sabbath is technically Friday at sundown to Saturday at sundown. (aka - Jewish Saturday).

How can we sleep when our beds are burning?
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Popular posts from this blog