We've been hanging around the HUB (office/meeting space) the past two days. It is pretty cool to have our own space, but it needs a lot of work... (Furniture, chairs, copy machine, office stuff, etc...)

We are going to be having a bit of a working bee around the HUB. This Saturday from 9-1 pm. We'll be painting, putting stuff together and getting stuff organized. Want to come and help? You can stop by and say hello...

Went to Coldstone with Vic and the kids and my dad tonight. My dad is such an awesome friend and I am proud of him. We had a good time and good ice cream. I am excited that a Coldstone is coming to GH.

IF you could pick any restaurant to come to Grand Haven (or your town) what would it be?

I would choose Outback Steakhouse. I love that place and their food. What do you think? Wanna start a franchise? Which one?

hungry bumpkin,
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog