I have four eyes.

I finally went out and picked up a pair of glasses. I have had two pairs of glasses in the past thirteen years that I rarely if ever wore. However, now my squinting has become painful and I can't read the menu at McDonald's (not that I have to.)

So - I now will be trying to wear my glasses when I am out and about. We'll see...

The office space is coming together and we should be able to move in tomorrow a little bit. I had keys made today and things are looking good! I am excited. The address is 1114 Washington, Grand Haven, MI 49417. We'll also have a phone in the future with some cheesy voice on the answering machine telling people that we are out golfing. (That was for you Wade.)

Anyways -we are pulling together stuff for our trip and finalizing this Sunday.

I can't see clearly now...
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog