Google your name

There was a report on the "Today" show about people having the same name as you and finding them on the web.

Have you ever "googled" or "yahooed" your name? Do you pop up? How popular are you in the electronic listing?

Anyways - I like to type in the name's of people I know under "images" in Google and see what my friend's namesakes look like.

Here are some examples:
Brad Zimmerman

Steve Thompson

Brett Jones

With the web the world shrinks and we find out that we aren't the only person with our name. Someone else has the audacity to run around their town with your name!

I found out that there were two other Steve Deurs in the Holland/Zeeland area when I was in college. I worked with one at a grocery store and I met another one at a camp. Strange.

So - what comes up when you google your name?

At least we still have our fingerprint,
sd

Comments

heather b said…
O.K....scary what came up...especially because of my absolute love and devotion to Target stores. See image and article here on Heather Bays the criminal....http://www.katu.com/news/8147767.html

Who knew???? Sippy cup stickers? Who creates a 30,000$ crime from sippy cup stickers???? Only Heather Bays a.k.a. FLAVS

Popular posts from this blog