Tigers, Waterfront, and Podcast

The Tigers game on Thursday was great. I was able to take my family which was special. I especially cherished having my kids participate in something that always was precious to me as a kid. They won! We had amazing seats and I'll post some pics soon.

Tomorrow looks like it is going to be beautiful. We are at the Waterfront Stadium in downtown Grand Haven at 10 am. You are invited. Justin Schaap, our new worship leader, will be leading our band.

If you are interested in keeping up with the conversation over the summer you can visit: Watermark Podcast.

Thankful,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Steve! It was great seeing you yesterday. I've been thinking a lot about pendulum-y things now... I'm gonna put updates about my Sunday experiences for the next couple months on my blog. I'd love it if you checked it out.

Later
Casey

Popular posts from this blog