the other white meat

I stopped in at "Watermark Church" here in Tampa. I came across them a year ago online. If you are interested in checking them out go to: Watermark, Tampa

A couple of weeks ago I taught on Ephesians and mentioned that "Walls come down "in" Christ." I had a sense of that truth coming to life. Here I am located twenty driving hours south of home and I can join brothers and sisters in Jesus to worship God. That was a special moment.

Their worship pastor was very friendly and he writes original music and worship songs for each week and/or series. You can listen to these online.

The Body of Jesus Christ is a WE thang. :)

We are having a great time and enjoying ourselves at the pool for hours on end. Looking forward to listening to Steve Thompson - formally known as "The Gooch" - on the way home to Michigan and his 'Gladiator' feeling message.

Had burgers and hot dogs last night on the grill... mmmm summer.
sd

Comments

Preson said…
Hey man, I ran across your blog while googleing the church (it's vain, I know). I am the associate/worship leader at watermark tampa. It was great to have you! God bless you in your ministry man.

Popular posts from this blog