Men

I am going on a men's retreat tomorrow and Saturday.
I don't know if we are going to dance around a fire or beat drums, but that would be kinda cool. The ultimate men's retreat would have a showing of Gladiator and Braveheart. It would also let us shoot guns and make our own beer. This isn't going to be one of those kind of men's retreat, but I'm looking forward to hanging out with the fellas.

I did hear that there will be a dodge ball tourney.

A shot to the face in dodge ball rocks!
sd

Comments

nathan sean said…
it must be nice...

i wish someone would have invited me... i guess i'm not a MAN! i'll just stay home, cuddle up to the style network with some edy's and knit!!
Dave Deur said…
Hey man!
Being a man and hanging out with other men and doing stuff men like to do, makes me feel more like man. Where is this retreat anyway...I'm desiring a manly weekend. Have a great time!

Popular posts from this blog