Thumpin and bumpin.

Right now I am listening to the rhythmic sounds of women working out on the other side of the wall next to my desk. I hear the machines pumping. The floor is vibrating. The sound of muffled music is present. An occasional laugh is heard. I work next to a "CURVES." Here I sit adding weight and there they go, on the other side of the thinnest wall, shedding pounds in an all women work out environment. I thought about pounding on the wall sometime just to see what they would do. Then I would act like they were crazy when they come next door to find out what is wrong. But, that would be wrong. Or better yet, I could just walk in with a sweatsuit and start working out - acting like I have every right to be there. Maybe I should dress up like a woman (Tootsie) to get access. Or maybe I have taken too much time out of my day to think about these things with you. :)

24 is back in action Sunday night and I am very excited. I haven't been this excited since holding an Advanced Dungeons and Dragons player handbook! :)

Elf wizard with 68 hit points,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
You should get a stationary bike and ride it ride outside their window, or just ape them from outside their window. If anyone comes out just scream like a girl and take off running. Yelling... "You'll never take me alive!"

Good times. Good times.

Wizard with 68 HP!? Ok, you're just making stuff up now.

Half Elf: Fighter/Mage/Cleric with 18/99 Strength. (natural roll, thank you very much.)

;-)
Deur said…
nice! I was just making that up, but I was into D&D big time for a while. half elf is a great race to go with... nice roll... 18/99? holy cow!

oops - I'm a geek

Popular posts from this blog