Nyquil hang over

I have a hangover from my nyquil. I'm stuffed up. So, I hit the Nyquil cups hard last night and slept like a baby with a horrible after taste in my mouth. I don't know how pastor's preach every week (some of them twice a Sunday). I have been doing every Sunday since the end of November and I'm whipped. I have more low key roles over the next two weeks so that should be helpful in recovering.

I am planning on a new website that I hope to launch in the future: www.deurty.com.
I would appreciate any input on what you'd like to see on that site if anything.

Stay gold,
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
MIDGET WRESTLING!! :D
Kevin Stinehart said…
Podcast.

It's all I've ever wanted from you Steve. You could do a weekly recap of movies you're watching, books you're reading, your political opinions, things God's teaching you etc. You could even have a new guest each week as a side-kick. I'd be your first and most loyal subscriber.
Arkay said…
Pics of Australia.
Djembe and Didgjeridoo videos from YOUTUBE.
Funny pics of animals.
Funny pics of kids doing goofy stuff. Last but not least...midget wrestling.

Popular posts from this blog