Summer feeling

Summer is here and with it comes a fresh season of life.
I tend to think I am more relaxed and relational in the summer.
I don't know if this is the case, but it is a strong perception that I have.
It is amazing how often I find my life, my feelings, my focuses going in seasons.

So... for now I'll stop analyzing, give myself a break, and enjoy the sun.

Sunny side up,
sd

PS - I had my first aussie burger of the summer. A big fat burger with friend egg on top... no beatroot though.

Comments

BJ said…
Egggg burrggggerrrr...

:)
Anonymous said…
we call'em WangBurgers in Kansas. There's a restaurant in Lawrence that sell them. They're yummy. You have to do the Goober Burger next..hamburger with peanutbutter...it's better than you think.

Blessings,
Troy
Anonymous said…
Dang! Why not just drink a bucket of grease!

You eat too many Goober burgers and you'll end up with a big old Goober butt.

;-)
Deur said…
I am king of the goobers.
Anonymous said…
This is very interesting site... »
Anonymous said…
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

Popular posts from this blog