Weigh in.

Well, as you may or may not remember, I have been trying to lose weight.
We started a contest among Watermarkers to see who can slim down the most in eight weeks.
This is my last week to lose before our final weigh in to see who has won.

I have lost twenty pounds.

I do want to lose another twenty before August so I can walk around town with my shirt off. Ouch - sorry - I won't put my community through that! :)

I am going on vacation soon to Tampa, Florida to visit Vicki's dad. Should be fun. We're driving, which means, I'm driving. I am a control freak when it comes to these kinds of trips. I like to be locked into the front seat, given a drink, have a bag of snacks handy, a few music and teaching CD's at my fingertips, and the cruise control ready to rock. I think I like the drive as much as sitting at the pool. Okay, that may be a bit of a stretch, but I love seeing the country side, experiencing new places and smelling new smells. (Please avoid a comment on that Big Dog) :)

I think my trip will kill the diet, but for now... protein shake and bake baby!
sd

Comments

Anonymous said…
Must... Keep... Control.

Need... To... Stay... Strong.

Must... Not... Comment... On... New... Smells.

AHHHHHHHHH! The Pain! The Pain!

Good luck on the weigh in, and keep your nose clean for the trip. ;-)
Dave Deur said…
You may want to pickup a little two-way radio so you can pickup the trucker talk on channel 19...copy that? Great memories of risking being rolled at Wendy's thanks to Bif's radio chatter.
When in Tampa, checkout little Cuba and order some Cuban toast.
Deur said…
Anyone have a hand held CB I could borrow?
Anonymous said…
I have a couple radios. But you would need to connect with me some how...

D-Fresh

Popular posts from this blog