Cult of personality.

As a staff we have been walking through something we call: "Rapids 3: Wired." Nate Smith is walking us through this interactive seminar. We walk through personality, spiritual bent, and spiritual gifting. We then look at how we appear to be wired and how we interact together.

Anyways - I came out an ENFP once again. What are you? Here is a relatively quick online test you can take. It also has some descriptions.
Personality Test

For fellow staff bloggers: Thompson is also an ENFP and Nathan Sean Smith is an INTJ.

So share who you are and we'll understand you better - maybe. :)

I think Witte was INTJ as well,
sd

* I know we got responses from this question in October of '06, but I thought I'd open it up again for fresh meat.

Comments

Deur said…
Kevin Stinehart: ISFP
Brett Jones: ENTJ/ENFP (confused)
Big Dog: ISTJ
Dave Drury: ENTJ
Anonymous said…
Takas-ENFJ
Dave Deur said…
Dibs: ESTJ
Anonymous said…
Yup that's me. "responsible, planner, private, loner tendencies"

Although... As I don't put any stock in this mumbo jumbo many of the types could easily describe me, or not.

For example... The same description for ISTJ also says:(which is not true of me) "perfectionist, organized, not adventurous, not spontaneous, follows the rules."

Here's a couple links to the type descriptions.
http://www.jungtype.com/types/enfp.htm
http://similarminds.com/jung/enfp.html

It's all alot of fun to read, but it's really no different than Astrology, and is a great example of the "Forer Effect" read about it here: http://skepdic.com/forer.html

Wizard's First Rule. ;)

Haven't been here in a while. How's it going Deurty? The new year treating you good?
Rob Paterson said…
ENTP for me!
Anonymous said…
I am ISFJ

Jeanette
Jimmy Bizbang said…
How can one fully appreciate the personality of the bang? No test can fully capture the essence of the walker in white.

That being said, the bizzy comes out with ESFJ
BJ said…
The last time I did this properly I came out as an ENTJ. I did this test and I came out as an ENFP.

Verdict? Still confused.

What I am is flexible. What?!?!

Popular posts from this blog