The Alien Photo I Never Got to Have

If you grew up in the same time frame as me you might remember this photo style... You may even have one!

I remember as a kid we called this the "alien picture." There you are with the regular looking photo with a faded profile jetting out. Will Ferrell does this wonderfully.

I never did get that style picture. My parents maybe were too traditional or they didn't offer such cutting edge technology to us Christian school kids.

Did you get one of these?
sd

Comments

Steve said…
Yep. 4th grade... glasses... huge gap in front teeth. You've inspired me to go looking for it. My shirt was pretty similar to Ferrell's... just more horizontal lines. Oh, and I had a white collared shirt on underneath the sweater. I've gotta find it.
jenna said…
I so remember those pictures! That takes me back. Thanks for the laugh. Hope all is well with you.
Anonymous said…
Nope, Never got one of these photos!
To me its just more proof that there is a God and He Love me!

Popular posts from this blog