The impact of a life.

I am not going to take the time today to adequately communicate about our family friend Jim Fuller. Jim passed away last week. He was dealing with ALS.

Jim was a great mentor, friend, and supporter of Vicki and I. He was a very dear friend of my father and mother. At Jim's funeral my dad asked those who were under forty years old to stand if Jim invested in them. I stood and looked around and saw countless people - it was amazing. He was heavily invested in people all over the world.

I was reminded again that the greatest fruit of a life is a life that loves and serves and gives and invests in others. Jim certainly did that and the fruit was obvious. It was a great challenge to have life mean more than getting all we want and making ourselves the center of the universe.

I thank God for Jim and the LEGACY he leaves. Shoot a prayer for wife Sharon and daughter Kym.

Puts things in perspective,
sd

Comments

jenna said…
I'm so sorry about the loss of your friend.
Arkay said…
Don't really know what to say except I am sorry for your loss of a dear friend.
Call me if you want to talk, I live far away but I'm there for you if you need me.

Popular posts from this blog