I am a sci-fi dweeb, but I am okay with that.



I have been hanging out with J-Z (Jerry McCammon) on Tuesday evenings to watch the short lived series, "Firefly." I have totally been sucked in to the story, the characters, and the whole backdrop. I am bummed that this series didn't make it beyond a season, but they did get a full length feature film called, "Serenity," which is good, but you miss some of the clever interactions between the characters... Anyways - if you enjoy science fiction and want to try something different - I encourage you to rent the series on DVD... A little joy in the middle of the week. Plus, I get to hang out with J-Z.

This weekend we will be gathering at Grand Haven High School at 10 am.

you can't take the sky from me,
sd

Comments

Arkay said…
Dude...funny what you said on my blog. It was more like a Cheech Marin from Cheech and Chong..alot of heavy spanish slang..hard to explain..but way humorous nonetheless. We are going to a church this weekend called Journey so "Shoulda been gone...knowin how you made me feel".Still mis my favorite pastor in the whole world..The Deurmeister. Tell Vicki that we said hello and give the kids a piece of candy for us!!
David Drury said…
Dude... I loved Serenity... and wish I have seen Firefly.

May we geeks live on!
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work
» » »

Popular posts from this blog