20 Years Later

This blog is twenty years old. I started it in 2003 around the time we helped start a church here in West Michigan. We will celebrate the twenty-year anniversary of our church family in October. So, I stopped in to read some of those old posts and reminisce. I'm pretty sentimental and it's been interesting to go back and read what was happening. In the process, I discovered how to get back into this blog. I thought it was gone for good and merely an archive of my experiences in the early 2000s. 

But, here I am. 

Writing a post - in a blog - that no one reads. Haha. 

I'll probably write a few posts about things that have happened in the past 20 years and different reflections.

So, feel free to not even know I'm doing this... Ha!

Until next time - 

sd


Comments

Popular posts from this blog