Reading and Writing.

I just got done reading Andy Merritt's book "Eden." It was a good book. Face paced, interesting story, good tension, and interesting concept. I recommend it.

Andy is a church planter from Jackson, MI. He and I get times to connect and I think it is cool that he wrote a book and had it published. That takes guts. That takes discipline and a willingness to put yourself out there.

One of the goals I have this year is to create something I can be proud of. I'm working on a couple ideas and thoughts, but we'll see where it lands. Andy inspires me to turn the ideas into actual action.

Anyways - I hope you take another step closer to taking action on your dream.

sd

Comments

Niki said…
This makes me think of broken anonymous. I would like to get together with you again, and maybe the four of us can talk about it more? What do you think?
Deur said…
wow - i didn't see this comment! We would love to hang with you guys again. You guys rock.

Popular posts from this blog