Watermark is having a birthday

This Sunday, October 12th, is Watermark Church's fifth birthday. Unbelievable!!!

I looked back at the blog archive in October 2003 and read through some of the old posts - fun stuff.

I am so thankful for my amazing wife and family who have been so supportive and great partners in this journey. I thank God for the people we've been able to live life alongside of. I am so appreciative of the gifted staff I've been fortunate to work with.

As we look forward to the next five years I am excited about the challenges in front of us and the dreams that God is birthing in our faith community.

I hope to start blogging more about the future in the near future. :)

So - thanks God for letting us be on this journey for the past five years!
sd

This is my favorite type of image from our five years together.

Comments

Mike Skor said…
Congrats Steve! God is good. I'm excited for the future of Watermark.
Mike Skor said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said…
We wish that we could be there to celebrate! Wow, Praise God!
Wally Harrison said…
How cool, happy birthday Watermark! We celebrated our birth today as we FINALLY announced the official merger this morning. It was pretty sweet.

Popular posts from this blog