Mr. Mum

Vicki is enjoying the warmth of Arizona while I am enjoying the warmth of my son's freshly wet diapers. Gross - sorry - I needed a picture.

I am home daddy slice with the three little amigos. I hope to find time to work on my study and message in the evenings... But tonight is "the office" and that is really important to see.

Vicki gave me a pack of Snickers before she left and I finished them in two days. Yikes! I drug myself with those suckers... The first step is to admit I have a problem... the second step is to get out there and buy another pack.

This week we are beginning a new conversation series entitled, "The Kingdom." I have wanted to focus on this for the past couple years and now it is here and I desire for the Spirit of God to change us and therefore bless our community. I feel the weight of sharing the stories... I so want to be more kingdom focused and leave behind the most basic worldview I am baptized into... stuff like, "Get more, get ahead, go bigger, upsize, upgrade, me first, power up, etc... - the kind of stuff that has made Christianity utterly powerless and irrelevant. What if we lived in the Kingdom of God?

Turn the cheek.
Go the second mile.
Love enemies.
Forgive.
Do not worry.
More blessed to give than receive.

Follow up stuff at www.wearemarked.com at the conversation page.
sd

Comments

Popular posts from this blog