Ouch

Yesterday I had the wonderful opportunity to watch the Detroit Tigers in action. However, they were horrible. In fact, the last couple weeks have been a complete meltdown. Injuries, a shaky bullpen, and inconsistent starting pitching have produced a team that seems to lack energy. But, I still love them and I had a great time regardless. Go Tigs!

Also - I got a MySpace page. I'm doing it to primarily keep in touch with some family members and I'm not spending a lot of time on it, but in case you wanted to see an old man on myspace: Deurty Space

Later,
sd

Comments

Ken said…
Deurty,

Thanks for keeping me up on the Tigs via your site. I'm sure you had a great time watching them at Comerica. After moving to PA, I can't watch them everyday on FSN. They really HAVE stunk lately, but there's still hope, so KEEP HOPE ALIVE for the DT!

-KD
Deur said…
Kenneth,
I hope you've had a good transition into PA. I'm going to a Tigers vs. Indians game next week...
They are playing horrible and their pitching is shocking (compared to last year's club).

Anyways - stay golden and pray for me and I'll pray for you... pray that we will keep the common bond (ground?)... (MWS baby!)
BJ said…
You always were hipper than me...will I have to follow you into MY SPACE world now?
Deur said…
go directly to face book my friend and skip the space. i'm just keeping in touch with some on the space - but to be hip get yo face a da book yo!

Popular posts from this blog