Sickness in the house.

For over twenty four hours we experienced the joy of kids being sick. I went all pentecostal and told the sickness not to touch me. Thank you God I didn't get it... or did I? Now you are infected! :)

Anyways - I am hurt about the whole Ted Haggard saga. Another reminder that no person is "untouchable" and all of us need grace and forgiveness. I hope people offer love and truth in the way of Jesus in this time to all involved. I am reminded to guard my heart and keep it tied to God.

Falling leaves are the devil,
sd

Comments

Michael Henry said…
No no. Snow is the devil; snow and day time television.
Deur said…
agreed on day time television - except "Days of our Lives." That show rocks!
Doug Witte said…
Steve Smith, of the Carolina Pathers, just played on Monday Night football. He was seen throwing up on the sidelines. In a postgame interview he said he got the flu because his kids at home were sick.

You should try preaching through the flu someday. Apparently a simple garbage can and a gatorade towel are all you need to keep on keepin' on.

Popular posts from this blog