My day today...

9:30-11:00 Meeting with the fellas (tactical staff meeting)
11:30-2:30 Driving to the Flint area
2:30-5:00 Funeral and connecting with family (Vicki's grandmother passed away)
5:00-8:00 Driving back home (while my son cried for 2 and a half hours and my wife was sick)
8:00-8:30 Wife to bed sick... I put the kids to bed.
8:30-now Check email / American Idol / Checking blogs and writing this...

Anyways - it was a great funeral tribute of Grandma Lulu. They had an audio interview with her that they played. I thought it was interesting that when asked what advice she would give her grand kids and great grand kids she mentioned tithing. She mentioned how when she used to make $4/day she would give $.50. It was interesting that giving was one of the things she wants to make sure her family gets. Made me think along with the usual thinking about life and death and what I am passing on.

Pray that my honey will get better! We have a cruise coming up and this sickness thing is getting old! 2004 has been the year of sickness and we need a knock us down healing! Catch us deacons! :)


BE HEALED! That would rock!

sd

Comments

Archive

Show more

Popular posts from this blog